Thursday, March 31, 2011

First slash not first post.

I'm going to be honest for you readers. This is maybe possibly my third attempt to start a blog. Yes, I maybe possibly have trouble remembering passwords. Don't judge me. I'm just getting sick of Facebook. *Gasp* Yes. I said it. What? So shoot me. It's the cool thing to start a blog (right?). So shut up and listen. I just feel like Facebook is a bit intrusive into my life. Also, the pressure to befriend people I don't give two carrots about. Hence, blog. I'm an honest person. So here I am being honest yet again. I only want my friends to read this. Ha ha. If you are reading this Sarah Ross. I love you Chicago. Ha ha! Let us party up this blogging world!....IT'S GONNA BE GREAT!!....right?

1 comment:

  1. I very much like this plan. Also: I love your style. That is all girlie :)

    ReplyDelete