Thursday, March 31, 2011

My dear friend Sarah. People. I love her.
Yellow Rose. 
A beautiful yellow rose
She is a new yellow rose
Everyone passes and notices her beauty
Her uniqueness is her beauty

Even in the rain, she stands out
A yellow beacon in a cold world
After years, my yellow rose begins to fall
My wilted yellow rose
Her yellow now seems darker

My wilted, yellow rose
No longer does she shine
No longer does she remember me
I must always remember
My shining yellow rose
Matty and Me. Love that man.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that poem Keira! Didn't you write it? It is so beautiful. Maybe one day I will share of my poetry with you, but I'm not as brave as you to share it with the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Thanks Aly! I wrote it for my grandma! She is that yellow rose! :D And you can be brave too.

    ReplyDelete