Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools!

So it's April!!! And what a beautiful day in Logan!!! Ahhh....I think I will go on a walk today! Winter sucks. There is not one good thing about winter. You overeat and gain weight. It's dark by 6 o'clock. It is bitter cold so you end up staying inside the whole day. Not to mention how dangerous it is to drive after a snow storm. And here in Logan the winter lasts FOR-EV-ER! Days like this need to be appreciated. So, Reader. Get off your butt and off your computer (*gasp*) and go take a walk. Breath the Spring air. Feel the warm sun.
I want to get off my butt too so I will hurry and finish. I'm going home this weekend to watch General Conference with my family and friends. I have a feeling this year is going to be utterly amazing.
Oh ya. Day one of no Facebook. And 50 days til Matt gets home. :)
Peace Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment