Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Show and beautiful people.

This is Glenn. Glenn is happy to see you (:I am happy to see Glenn. He is on the show The Walking Dead. Zombies. Nom nom nom :D

This Show...is beyond words.The Moon Embraces the Sun. Viki.com Go now. Seriously. Set in the Josean period of Korea....POLITICS is worse than ours. Trust me. Seems hard to believe but it is ;)

Classic. Boys Over Flowers. No other words.

Downton Abbey. Very drama filled. I highly recommend! Plus, the main character, Matthew Crowley is Edward Farris on the 2009 Sense and Sensibility. AND Mr. Bates, the footman for Earl of Grantham is Mr. Higgins on North and South with Richard Armitage...drool! So you KNOW its a good show! 

Jersey Shore. Don't judge. It is my kryptonite. CABS ARE HEAAA!

The River....actually really good show...we will see how long it runs. :)

You're Beautiful. I cry. I love. I LOVE! One on my favorite Kdramas...mostly cuz it is silly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment